TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE BORING (BUT VERY IMPORTANT) STUFF!
Please telephone So Glamorous on 0404 996 572 to make an appointment. Advanced bookings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment. A deposit or gift voucher is required to hold reservations for all treatments.
Online Bookings has been integrated into So Glamorous for your convenience. When making a booking with So Glamorous you understand and agree to the following terms:
- To use this Appointment Booking System you are required to register. You must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as required in the registration form. As a registered user, you can use your account to make appointments for someone else, for example, your parents or children. You will however remain principally liable for the appointments so made in addition to the person on whose behalf the appointment is made.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and all activities that occur under your account.
- You must at all times ensure that the integrity and the security of the System is preserved and maintained. Accordingly you must ensure, that there is no unauthorised use of your password or your account .
- We reserve the right, in our discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to the Booking System without notice.
- We shall not be responsible for unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this website.
- We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Booking System is offered.
- Your continued use of the System constitutes your agreement to all such terms &conditions.
All bookings at So Glamorous requires a deposit or gift voucher to secure your date/time appointment.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
- The deposit may be deducted off the total amount upon checkout of your treatment if you are not re-booking.
- If you are re-booking, the deposit will be held and transferred to your next appointment.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please notify us immediately. So Glamorous requires 48 hours (2 business days) notice for any cancellation/rescheduling of your appointment.
- If you reschedule an appointment prior to 48 hours, the deposit will be transferred with the booking.
- If you cancel an appointment prior to 48 hours without rescheduling, the deposit will be held for future bookings for up to 6 months.
- If you cancel an appointment prior to 48 hours and will not be re-booking, the deposit may be used towards the purchase of product.
- Any cancellations/rescheduling of appointments made after this time will see the deposit forfeited.
- Failure to show up to your appointment will result in the full treatment charge.
- For gift voucher bookings, cancellations of less than 48 hours’ notice will result in your gift voucher being voided.
So Glamorous has a waitlist. With adequate notice of cancellation, we can offer a spot that is no longer required to the next waitlisted person. We appreciate your cooperation.
The perfect gift for all occasions. Our gift vouchers are available for any treatment or package or simply select the value of your gift leaving the recipient free to choose their ideal path to relaxation and rejuvenation. Gift Vouchers ARE NOT redeemable on products and are non transferrable. Our beautifully presented gift vouchers have a 3 year validity. Please be aware that cancellations of less than 48 hours’ notice will result in your gift voucher being voided. (REFER TO DEPOSITS & CANCELLATION POLICY ABOVE)
Gift vouchers are not redeemable on bridal & wedding services or injectables.
Arrival at So Glamorous
To fully enjoy your experience at So Glamorous, we request that you arrive 15 minutes before your treatment time to complete written/verbal consultations and ensure you treatment begins on time.
As a courtesy to all our guests, treatments are completed as scheduled. Arriving late will shorten your time spent with us.
Prices and treatments are subject to change at any time without notice. So Glamorous Cosmetic Clinic accepts cash, EFTPOS, MasterCard and Visa (Surcharges apply)
We also offer AfterPay & ZipPay on services and products.
Bridal Hair & Makeup Appointments
Bridal hair and makeup services can be performed in salon or on location. On location incurs a travel fee depending on distance travelled, tolls, parking accommodation if applicable.
Minimum callout is 6 people for or an additional surcharge is incurred.
Callout Shortfall 20%
Sunday Surcharge 20%
Public Holiday Surcharge 50%
Out of State Surcharge 100%
Happy Hour Treatments
Available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday between the hours 12pm-1pm. Treatments are subject to change without notice. Please check online for current happy hour promotions.
Special “Seasonal” Offers
Appointments are subject to availability. Special offers are available with selected staff members. Treatments are subject to change without notice. Please check online for current offers.
Club Glamour Membership
Club Glamour Memberships are in 2 tiers:
- Platinum Membership Cost $2000 / receive $400 free
- Diamond Membership Cost $1000 / receive $150 free
Memberships are valid for 1 year from purchase and can be used on both services* and products
*The club Glamour discount is not redeemable on bridal & wedding services or injectables.
*Appointments are subject to availability. Offers are available with selected staff members. Treatments are subject to change without notice. Please check online for current offers.
Our Therapists have the right to refuse or terminate treatments if any of the following apply:
- Contagious Skin Diseases e.g. Warts, Fungal Infection
- Disorderly Conduct e.g. Intoxication
- Broken Skin
- Any medical condition not mentioned at the time of booking that the therapist deems concern for the clients and/or the therapist’s safety
Please note that should any of the above occur no refunds will be given for treatments not carried out.
All customers details are held and used solely by So Glamorous and shall not be disclosed to any third parties.
We may use your details to contact you regarding offers, if you do not wish to be contacted please inform So Glamorous representative.
Our Therapists are fully qualified and insured under So Glamorous. We will ensure every effort is made to avoid damage or injury, however in the unfortunate event that this should occur you can have total peace of mind knowing our Therapists are fully insured.
Disclaimer for Website
The information and other material provided on this website is general in nature and is provided for information purposes only.
So Glamorous makes no representation or warranty regarding the nature, completeness, currency or accuracy of any information or material contained on this website and reserves the right to amend, alter or update the information or material without prior notice.
Where links to other websites are contained on this website, such links are provided for general information only and So Glamorous makes no representation or warranty as to the information or material contained on those websites. So Glamorous does not endorse, recommend or approve of any linked website or the information or material contained within any linked website.
So Glamorous does not warrant or represent that this website or any files obtained or accessed through this website are free from viruses or other defects or errors. To the extent permitted by law So Glamorous shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered in any way either directly or indirectly by any person using this website or any material or information contained on this website. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, So Glamorous owns the Copyright in all information and material contained on this website and any use of the information and material contained on this website is permitted only in accordance with the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).